total maintenance & repair (TM&R) programs
Take control of your forklift repair costs with repair packages from NMC Material Handling. Whether
you have one forklift or several fleets at different locations, no matter the
make or model, NMC Material Handling can customize a forklift Total Maintenance & Repair (TM&R) agreement to help lower operating costs for your lift
trucks and business applications.
Lift Truck TM&R
a planned maintenance schedule with complete repair services to help keep your
forklifts in peak condition with minimum downtime. At NMC Material Handling you'll receive all the service in the Planned Maintenance program, and designated repairs all for one fixed monthly rate, helping you to keep your overall operating costs low and productivity high.
Our team of service and maintenance experts at NMC Material Handling will work you to customize a plan designed to meet the specific needs of your business.
Benefits of the TM&R program include:
- Preventative maintenance service at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Tailored to your specific business needs and performed on-site (during normal business hours).
- Allows budgeting at a fixed, known cost for the length of the contract.
- Reduces the need for costly parts inventories, tooling and emergency equipment.
- Ensures emergency repairs will be handled promptly and performed correctly.
Lift Truck Planned Maintenance
your material handling equipment on the job and out of the shop by stopping
problems before they start with a forklift planned maintenance program. Each
program is scheduled to your specific production needs as determined by an
evaluation of your operations, taking into account:
- Current lift truck maintenance practices
- Actual hours lift truck is run
- How your lift truck is used in your application
on the evaluation, we design a maintenance schedule that keeps your lift
truck in optimal running condition, resulting in longer equipment life, less
downtime and greater trade-in value on your next lift truck purchase.